Tuesday, May 26, 2009

the pig

this is me while i was showing my pig in spanish fork. i attend not to smile but when the whole entire crew is saying just smile so i can get a picture this is what they get out of me!! lol i did good but i really don't know how to show a pig i would rather stick with my steers and heifers but its some more money and its a lot of fun to hang out with the summers fam! i will never forget any of the fairs that we go to they are so much fun with our friends and the people we meet!!!!

1 comment:

Our Newman 6 said...

I think you did AWESOME at Spanish Fork having two animals an all....You have such a pretty smile if you could just relax and have that pretty smile I am sure the judge wouldn't even look at the animals and look at the pertty smile of yours..lol Keep up the good work sis.. LOVE YA MOM:)