Monday, November 17, 2008

Ive been tagged

5 thing i was doing 10 years ago
1. i was 2 years old and didn't know much
2. i had 2 sibilings
3. i didn't have to go to school
4. loving to walk everywere
5. i have no idea

5 things on my to-do list today
1. do my homework
2. do my jobs
3. help feed animals
4. do something FUN
5. make sure my room is clean

5 snacks i enjoy
1. strawberries
2. chocolate
3. popcorn
4. oreos
5. oranges

5 tings i would do if i was a millionaire
1. hire a maid
2. go shopping
3. give some to my parents
4. redo my room
5. hire some one to go to school for me

5 places i have lived
1. bothwell
2. bothwell
3. bothwell
4. bothwell
5. bothwell

5 jobs ive had
1. babysitter
2.?
3. ?
4.?
5.?

5 people i tagged
1. my mom
2. shaunie
3.karlee
4.no one
5. cant think of anyone else
5.

1 comment:

My Life said...

did you get a new blog? i went to it but there wasn't anything on it well see you soon love you lots!
mariah