Monday, November 24, 2008

trip to the myan

my grandma tamera decided to take us to the myan in salt lake ( it's a place were they have diverswich was my favorite part and the food was delicous) . We rode the front runner down to salt lake and rode the tracks threw town to get to the myan. I loved the front runner except the tracks was kinda scary because there were a lot of weird people on it. the people that came with us were my grandma tamera, aunt april, aunt melissa, great aunt caryn, great uncle max, uncle eric, cousins connor, dallin, ashley, carson, and hannah, mick, me, and shaylie. Ya i know that was a lot of people but it was a blast! when we got back to ogden we went to farrs ice cream shop wich was also delicous so thanks grandma it was so much fun!!










heres me ash and shay just being ourselves

this is me ash and connor waiting for the food

this is me connor grandma and ashley on the front runner










3 comments:

Our Newman 6 said...

That was a fun day! Even with the weirdos on the Trax but you have to experience things like that to appreciate the great people we have as family and friends. Thanks for the reminder of that GREAT day!

April Greener said...

That was a great day. Especially meeting Melissa's new boyfriend. :) I love being with my family.

Unknown said...

on that last pix shelby are you guys together now do i need to tell stetson about this lol jk