Friday, November 14, 2008

terrible week

this week hasn't been the best week ever its probably the worst week see i woke up monday morning crying cause i could'nt walk very good so my mom took me into the chiropracter and he said i had tore my L 3, 4, and 5 so he suggested physical therapy wich i had thursday (it was quite painful the way they think you re so flexable.) After physical therapy my mom took me in to the doctors office to see if i had the flu or anything like that because i had been throwing up tuesday. When we got to the doctors office he gave me a flu shot and told us that something was wrong with my kidneys. For the first time in my life i would rather be at school then have to deal with all of this.

7 comments:

Our Newman 6 said...

Shelby I love you so much! I know it has been an aweful week for you and aweful for me. I hate seeing any of my kids hurting or sick. I wish it was me instead. You have been a trooper I know that you have been in alot of pain and trying to be the tough nut you are. We will get this solved and next week has got to be better. I love you and want you to feel better.

Sierra said...

Hey Shelby hope you get better and get back to school soon its not fun to be sick and missing school and having to get caught up get better
-Sierra

Amy Jo said...

Shelby,
I have had PT for my back too. I have a degenerative back. It does hurt, but it should start to get feeling better. The deep muscle ultarsound really helped me. Take it easy for awhile. We're thinking of you.
Amy Jo

Sierra, Amelia, McKenna said...

Hey SHELBY! Hope you get better and back to school! Have a great weekend get better!

My Life said...

hey i got a blog finally! I am so sorry what happened to you! I want to see you soon! I miss you so much!

My Life said...

that was mariah! my life is mariah blog!

Anonymous said...

HEY! Shelby hope you get better soon we miss you at school have a great weekend! by the way this is Amelia! have a great day! lol!