Tuesday, December 30, 2008

im ready for my close-up

sunday night mick asked me if he could do my make- up and i said yes but i said you have to make me look pretty and he said don't worry i will . so he started doing it and he started laughing when he was doing it and i said mick whats so funny and he said nothing but told my mom to go get the camera so my mom was taking pictures and i asked mick if he would go get me a mirror when he was finished so he did and i just laughed when i seen meand how gorgous mick made me look ( jk) so when we were all done mick said he would wash it off for me and so there we were mick scrubbing my face as hard as he could and when we were officially done mick asked me if he could do my make up everyday!!!!

5 comments:

Our Newman 6 said...

Oh My Gosh that was a fun night. I love that we can have so much fun and be silly like that. Mick is always keeping us laughing. It was so funny that he didn't want to let you see until he was all done then he was so excited and laughing so hard. You are a good sport to let your brother do your make-up.

My Life said...

Hahahahahahaha Mick was suppose to give me mine but we never got the chance hahaha well you look so pretty....... that comes from the heart shelby!!!! hahahahah love ya! mariah

All About Us said...

What a good sport!! Mick probably had a ball. I am glad that you got a picture. Tell him to keep practicing for the everyday makeup!! ha ha

grandma Deb said...

I still love that face I just hope the big S doesn't see this he might go shopping luv ya Tons I think Mick owes you big time

About Us said...

WOW! You look so cute! Tell Mick that I'd like to hire him to come do my make-up:) What a fun family you have!