Tuesday, December 30, 2008

me and my mom



this is me and my mom she is probably my best friend ever i know i sid that about mariah but i can have a couple of best friends cant i ? this picture was taken at a christmas party. my mom is the best person anyone could ever meet she is funny, loves to be with her family, doesn't hate anyone, excepts you for who you are, wants us kids to have the best life ever, wants us kids to have as much fun as we can, and most importantly she is my best taxi driver ever!! some of you ae probably wondering what i mean by that well i mean she drives me everywhere i need to go even if its way out of her way!! well mom i just want you to know that i LOVE ya like to the moon and back a trillion times!!!! lol

4 comments:

Our Newman 6 said...

Okay Shelb you got me all tearing up. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TO! You are the best and you are growing up so fast you are a beautiful person inside and out. Iknow that you are changing that just comes wiwth age I am afraid get use to it right, but change can be good and can be what you make it. I love you to the moon and back a TRILLION times over and over.

Anonymous said...

How sweet Shelb!! I have to agree, your mom is pretty AWESOME!!

Heather said...

What a lucky duck you are to have such an amazing mom. I was so caught up in your sweet little post that I found myself wishing she was my mom too, but she's my friend and that's just as good. So hey! We're lucky ducks together. :)
You're so blessed, Shelby!

Amy Jo said...

You do have a great mom!!
Amy Jo