Monday, December 1, 2008

4*4*4*4*

RULES:
1. go to your pictures
2. go to your 4th file and upload the 4t picture
3. post and tell about it
4. tag 4 of your friends



this is me and one of my good pals erin!! this picture was taken right after we had won one of our tournaments in orem. we were parked by each other in the school parking lot across the street from the ball field. me and erin have been pals since like forever. we like to goof off and just have a great time when were together! thanks erin for being my friend:)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

hey shelby, its heidi, don't get too frustrated with stets, he is not much of a talker, we will get a party together over the holidays and have a movie or something. How does that sound?

Amy Jo said...

hey it is nice to have a good friend once in awhile isn't it. you are lucky to have such great friends.
Luv
karlee jo

The Doutre Family said...

Hey Shelby! Cute blog! I love your scrapbooking pages! -Cari